Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Scoop 2/1/15!!!!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!! Even though my team is not in the Super Bowl (J-E-T-S!)  I am still excited to have family and friends over to watch the game! I am linking up with Teaching Trio again for their Sunday Scoop!
 


Having family and friends over means cleaning the entire house and making sure we have enough pick food for everyone! I am making one of my favorite snack foods, baked mac n' cheese bites!  


This recipe is so easy and yummy! Check it out if you have time, it is worth it! 

I don't know about you guys but we are supposed to get some more snow tonight! I am hoping that this is not like last time and we actually get some snow. I will be patiently waiting for a phone call for either a delayed opening or a snow day! 

Make sure to visit http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/ and link up today!! 


-Lisa 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you East Coasters and your snow days! We don't get such things in CA!

    Erin
    You AUT-a Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my fingers crossed you get the call saying you have a snow day. We have no chance of one here but I'm still hoping!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Crossing your fingers worked we just got called for a snow day!!! Even though we got the call late and most of us were already up getting ready to go in it is still exciting!

    ReplyDelete