Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Is it March already?!?!?!

WOW! Where has the time gone! I am in shock that it is already March :) I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for their Currently March....(only a few days late)


I am currently......

  • Listening to Law and Order SVU playing in the background while I catch up on some TPT and emails....No matter how many times I see the same episode I still have to watch until it is over!
  • Loving that we finished the language arts portion of the PARCC!!!! I can't wait until next week when we finish the math section and are done testing!
  • I was thinking of getting Dairy Queen for lunch today, is it too cold out for ice cream for lunch? What are your thoughts? 
  • I need want a new Michael Kors bag....what is your favorite bag designer? 
  • THE SNOW NEEDS TO STOP!!! I can't remember the last time I saw my grass. I am over shoveling and cleaning my car off to go to work. Hurry up Spring!
  • Spring Break seems so far away! We get the week after Easter off and we do not have any days off in March. It is going to be a long month but I am looking forward to spending some time with friends and family and relaxing a bit......what are your plans for Spring Break?





2 comments:

  1. I'm in the south and can't complain to you about snow, but I'm ready for warm weather too! We were out of school for 2 weeks due to snow and ice. It pretty much shuts down the city here. Hopefully it's done now! Oh- and it's NEVER too cold for ice cream! I say go for it!

    Krista

    School Days with Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Michael Kors lover too! We didn't get a lot of snow, but I'm just sick of the rainy weather here! We've had indoor recess for 3 weeks now!

    Amanda Potter
    Cupcakes and Bangles

    ReplyDelete