Saturday, June 13, 2015

Tell All Tuesday...REVEAL!

It is time for our big reveal! Keep reading below to find out what our lie was :) 





Becka and I went to the same elementary school, middle school, high school, and college. 
TRUE! Becka and I have been best friends since elementary school! We are so lucky to have gone all the way through college together and now we are partner teachers whose classrooms are NEXT DOOR to each other! How awesome?!?!?


I originally went to college at Fairleigh Dickinson University and after a year and a half transferred to a school closer to home.
LIE! I never went to FDU...I have gone to Montclair State University and finished my degree at Kean University :)  



We get to work everyday with our blogger besties from KNJ ! The lovely ladies from KNJ work upstairs and Becka and I work downstairs in the same school :) 
TRUE!! We get to work everyday with some of our best friends! The lovely ladies from KNJ teach in the same school as Becka and I :) 


No one guessed correctly but we are still going to give one lucky winner the product of their choice!! 


Congratulations Luv My Kinders!!! Please email us at sparklingsped@gmail.com with your product choice from our store :) 

Happy Saturday everyone! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment