Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Favorite Things Linky!!!



This is our first time linking up with other bloggers and it is super exciting! We are linking up Teaching Trio for their Favorite Things Linky :) 


#1. I do not think I would make it through each day if I did not have my travel coffee mug! I know they may not be the best team out there but I still support my Jets :) 


#2. KNJ Kreations is a group of AMAZING teachers that I work with and am lucky to call my friends. They are my go to girls when I have any TPT questions since I am a newbie and they have been doing this for a while. If you have time check out their store it is great! They have some amazing resources. 

#3. My MacBook Pro may be my #1 favorite thing! I use my MacBook Pro all day every day! It comes to school with me and it has helped me begin this journey of blogging and my TPT store. 



Here's what to do:
1. Just save the image above, add your text to it (we use PowerPoint), and post! 
2. Include the button above and a link to Teaching Trio on your post.
3. Link up here on the first Wednesday morning of the month (or whenever :) )  The linky will be open for a week.
4. You are welcome to share TPT products, BUT you may only include one of your own products each week. We want to see things from other fabulous TPT authors too! (This post is not intended for self-promotion.)
6. Be a good blog reader, and leave some love for the two posts before yours! 

(rules are from http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/ )


Lisa & Becka!

6 comments:

  1. I am new to blogging too! Your blog looks great, and I know what you mean about always having your coffee mug and computer with you. Mine never seem to leave my side! Your blog looks great by the way.
    Crystal
    Fun and Learning at BBA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog looks great as well! We are your newest follower :)

      Delete
  2. It's important to support your team, win or lose!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a Macbook Pro a few weeks ago and I'm in love with it! Definitely one of my favorite things too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Mac too and I absolutely love it. I can't imagine life without it! Although.... there are times when it just consumes me!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your Macbook Pro! I haven't been able to convince myself {or my hubby} that I need one just yet ;) Maybe soon...

    Lacey
    The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher

    ReplyDelete