I have linked up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop Linky Party!!
*3 things I HAVE to do:
1. Finish up my lesson plans....I have them all planned out it is just that last step of typing and printing them out that I always seem to put off
2. My husband is a director of a local gymnastics and day care center and they are having a booth at a local street fair and I offered to go
and shop at some local vendors help him out
3. Laundry....the dreaded L word! I have let my clean clothes pile up and it is getting out of hand...I always find other more important things to do besides putting them away
*2 things I HOPE to do:
1. I would love to find some time today to create and work on some of my TPT products that are still hanging out in my Working on folder
2. I have a love/hate relationship with Netflix...I am binge watching Dexter right now but it seems to be taking up a lot of my time....what Netflix shows have you binge watched lately?
*1 thing I am HAPPY to do:
1. We are getting our backyard leveled out and a fence put up!!! I was so excited when I woke up this morning and heard all of the trucks and men working in my backyard!
What are you up to on this beautiful Sunday??? Make sure to head on over to Teaching Trio to link up :)